We are currently hiring for the following position:
Technical Sales Representative, Territory New England
Maryland Biochemical Company, Inc. is currently seeking a bright and assertive Sales Professional for New England. The primary function of this position is to endorse and sell Bioaugmentation to municipal and industrial wastewater facilities in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Salary, Commission, Car allowance & Expenses paid. The territory also has established accounts to be maintained.
• Specialize in generating new business in your territory through prospecting, cold calling, networking, and relationship building.
• Develop a sales plan for assigned territory to include segmenting territory based on travel schedule; to qualify and prioritize opportunities, and to maintain appropriate territory records.
• Must be able to allocate time effectively, develop and qualify leads for prospective customers; prepare proposals, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
• Must maintain established accounts through regular customer visits and provide onsite technical assistance.
• To provide technical support, participate in trade shows and other events.
• Minimum of 2 years successful outside sales or waste water treatment plant work experience.
• Must possess computer applications software knowledge.
• Must possess good oral and written communication skills and sales techniques, solid presentation skills and closing techniques.
• Must have the ability to persuade and close sales.
• Must be a self-motivator with good organizational skills.
• Must be able to travel frequently (1-2 days per week overnight is typical) within territory.
• Technical sales, product and market training provided.
Maryland Biochemical Company is a 35 year old company within the water and wastewater industries. We have sales representatives from New England to South Carolina. To support further growth, we are looking for a highly motivated, customer-focused individual who wants to succeed. Local sales representatives have great flexibility to grow their markets within broad guidelines. As a result, Maryland Biochemical sales reps enjoy a fast-paced culture. The office staff provides marketing and sales support, in depth training, and all necessary supplies.
Send resume to: Sales Manager 712 Tobacco Run Drive Bel Air, Maryland 21015. Or send introduction letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org